Tuesday, February 28, 2012

my latest fave card ;)

Hi...
Wow...what a productive week for me :) ideas seem to flow seamlessly..
Here's another card that I just did..it took me quite sometime to measure and  cut each piece of paper to create the chevron background * no puncher for this girl ;P*


Here's a closer look of my painstakingly adorable background (at least for me anyways)



I enter this card into CFC#41 and Simon Says Stamps Challenge-3 Different Papers

(papers : Upcycle-Cosmo Cricket, ink : distress ink-tea dye, sentiment : Circa 1934-Cosmo Cricket)

Enjoy and get inspired....
-siska-


2 comments:

  1. Love your chevrons!!! Thanks for joining in the pun at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - clearly you put enormous effort into the success of this design! It's so fun and clever! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - we're so glad that you did!!

    ReplyDelete